- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 3 medium ears of corn, each shucked and cut in half to make two shorter pieces
- Place the butter into a small bowl and heat it in the microwave until melted. I just do 30 seconds on high and it melts in my microwave. Once melted, stir in the tablespoon of ranch seasoning until combined.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the ranch seasoned butter over the kernels of the corn cob halves and place the cobs in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 10-14 minutes (flipping the cobs over once in the middle of the cook time) until done to your liking.
W/W Points per piece: 1*
*if you eat two pieces to make a whole ear of corn it will be 2 W/W Points
Nutrition Information per piece:79 calories, 14 g carbs, 5 g sugar, 3 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 2 g protein, 1 g fiber, 161 mg sodium
W/W Points Plus:2 per piece