Skip to content
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing (you can use a Weight Watchers-friendly brand)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and pat them dry with a paper towel. Prick each potato with a fork several times.
- Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork.
- While the potatoes are baking, cook the chicken pieces in a skillet over medium heat until they are fully cooked and no longer pink in the center. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the turkey bacon in a separate skillet until crispy, then crumble it into small pieces.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly until they are easy to handle.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, crumbled turkey bacon, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly into each potato skin, pressing down gently to pack the filling.
- Place the stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and return them to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped green onions or parsley if desired before serving.