- 1/2 cup water boiling
- .3 ounces sugar-free orange jello
- 1 cup heavy cream ( you can use cool whip free)
- Combine the water and jello in a mixing bowl. Stir until the jello has dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy cream and pour the mixture into a popsicle mold.
- Place the molds into the freezer and after an hour in the freezer place the popsicle sticks into the molds and allow to freeze overnight.
- Remove the pops from the molds and enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 34mg
Prep Time: 10 minutes Additional Time: 8 hours Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes Servings: 10