- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt ( I recommend Fage or Chobani)
- 1 (1 oz.) small box Jell-o instant sugar free/fat free banana cream or vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 3 Tbsp zero point white granulated sugar substitute ( I prefer Lakanto) I recommend a granulated sugar substitute, if the sugar substitute is not granulated it tends to give a gritty texture to the cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, mashed banana, sugar substitute and mix well with a wire whisk. Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I used a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
GREEN: 1 SmartPoint per serving if using 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute or 2 SmartPoints per serving if using 3 whole eggs
BLUE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
PURPLE: Zero SmartPoints per serving or 2 servings for 1 SmartPoint
- I recommend using a thick non fat Greek yogurt such as: Chobani or Fage. There is a big difference in how the cheesecake sets when you use a thicker yogurt.
- You can substitute regular instant pudding mix for the sugar free pudding mix. That substitution would increase the point value by 2 SmartPoints per serving.
- If you make 8 slices each slice is technically 1/2 Smartpoint on the BLUE and PURPLE plan. The WW app will at times round it up to 1 SmartPoint and other times the app will round it down to Zero Smartpoint. You can chose to track the points how you see fit.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 107TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 83mgSODIUM: 162mgCARBOHYDRATES: 10gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 12g