1 Air fryer or oven/saute pan
- 1 Can kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 1 pound 98-99% fat free ground chicken breast
- 2 TBSP Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP G Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Dak’s Spices BBQueen seasoning or seasoning of choice
- 1/2 tsp Dak’s Spices Green Zest or seasoning of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Red onion diced, optional.
Set air fryer to 380 degrees.
In a large bowl, dump the beans in and mash up.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Mix everything together, but DO NOT over-mix.
Divide into 4 equal large patties.
Spray the top with cooking spray and place onto a greased air fryer basket or tray.
Cook patties for abut 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees
Brush the tops of the patties with more BBQ sauce and serve how you want.
The recipe makes 4 patties
1 W-W per pattie