Best Chicken Salad | W-W
This tasty Chicken Salad is low in Points whichever Weight Wat/chers plan you follow. Tasty chicken and juicy grapes smothered in a creamy sauce it really is the Best Chicken Salad.
- 3 cups chicken – cooked & chopped (400g)
- 3 – 4 stalks celery
- 3 green onions / spring onions
- 1 1/2 cups grapes (225g)
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonnaise (75g)
- 1/2 cup fat free natural yogurt (120g)
- Salt & pepper
Tear or cut up the chicken into bite size pieces and add to a medium sized bowl.
Top and tail the celery and slice into small pieces and add to the chicken
Dice the green onions and add to the bowl.
Chop the grapes in half (this depends on the size of grapes that you use) and add to the rest of the ingredients.
In a small bowl combine the mustard, mayonnaise and natural yogurt.
Spoon the mayonnaise dressing onto the rest of the ingredients and gently mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve & remember to track!
1 serving is approximately 1 cup of Chicken Salad.
Serving: 1Scant cup | Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 1mg
- myW/W Blue plan – 1 SmartPoints per portion
- Freestyle plan – 1 SmartPoints per portion
- myW/W Green plan – 3 SmartPoints per portion
- myW/W Purple plan – 1 SmartPoints per portion