Buffalo Chicken Ingredients
- 1/3 cup cooked boneless, skinless shredded chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, or canned chicken breast -drained
- 1-2 Tbsp non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Franks buffalo sauce
- 1/8 tsp dried parsley
- Pinch of dried dill weed, optional
- 1 (8-inch)one point tortillas- I love Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber | Flour Tortilla Wraps or Tumaro wraps
- 1 laughing cow cheese, any flavor or 1 Tbsp light cream cheese
- green onions, thinly sliced or chopped
- 2 slices of Hormel precooked bacon, crumbled or 2 Tbsp Hormel real bacon bits
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat or fat free cheddar cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, non fat plain Greek yogurt, buffalo sauce, parsley, and dill weed. Start with 1 Tbsp of non fat plain Greek yogurt and add another tablespoon, if desired.
To assemble wrap, cut a slit up the middle of tortilla to the edge.
Spread chicken mixture in the bottom left corner, then add crumbled bacon on the top left corner. Spread one laughing cow cheese wedge or low fat cream cheese and green onions on the top right corner, and 2 Tbsp shredded cheese on the bottom right corner.
Fold the buffalo chicken over the crumbled bacon. Then, working clock-wise, folding that quarter over the laughing cow cheese wedge and green onions. Then, fold that quarter over the shredded cheese.
- Skillet directions:Spray a skillet with non stick cooking spray. Heat wrap and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until crisp and golden brown.
Serve warm with extra buffalo sauce, jalapeños peppers, skinny ranch, and/ or shredded lettuce.Air fryer cooking directions: Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 4-6 minutes. Flip over 1/2 way through cooking.
Serve warm with extra buffalo sauce, jalapeños peppers, skinny ranch, and/ or shredded lettuce.Panini press directions: Spray sandwich maker with non stick cooking spray and cook until done.
Serve warm with extra buffalo sauce, jalapeños peppers, skinny ranch, and/ or shredded lettuce.
- Makes 1 wrap5 Points® per serving