Skip to content
- 1 pack of reduced fat Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and portion into four sections of two, pinch any seems closed.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on your apple sauce onto two of your dough pieces.
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon together in a small bag and then sprinkle 1 Tbsp on to each dough piece that you brushed with apple sauce, set the rest aside to sprinkle on top of twists.
- Place your other dough pieces on top of the covered pieces.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut each piece into 9 small strips.
- Twist each piece and place on your cookie sheet, sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mix, bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, checking they don’t burn. Makes 18 twists
- Nutritional info – Calories-53… Fat-1.3.. Saturated fats 0.4g… Carbs-8.9g… Fiber-0.1g… Sugars 4.2g… Protein-0.9g