A Pizza Recipe, with just 2 ingredients in this pizza dough, is no rising time and low in W/W points! It’s so crispy and delicious that you would never even know it’s a Weight Wat///chers pizza!
2 Ingredient Weight Watc//hers Dough:
- 1.5 cup non- fat plain Greek yogurt (0%) * this is equivalent to a ½ of large (750 g) container
- 1.5 cup self-rising flour * see notes for substitution
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 tablespoon your favorite pizza sauce * I use Primo brand
- 1 cup brown mushrooms , sliced
- ½ 200 ml can black olives
- 3 tablespoon light feta, crumbled
- 100 g turkey pepperoni
- 400 g package of light mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 14 inch pizza pan with non- stick cooking spray.
- Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.
- Place ball directly onto pizza pan.
- Begin rolling dough, gradually spreading it evenly across the pan. You can use a rolling pin and/or your hands.
- Roll out to cover pan, making as much or as little crust as you’d like.
- Top with Weight Watc/hers friendly desired toppings like turkey pepperoni
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and cooked through.
- Optional : (if it’s not yet browned enough for you) Turn oven to broil (500 degrees F) and cook for 2 minutes or until pizza browns and is bubbly. You need to watch it very closely.
- Cool for 3 minutes, cut and serve.
Dough: It’s 2W//W points per slice on my plan
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 617mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 457mg | Iron: 0.8mg