Easy Keto Taco Meat ground beef
This Easy Keto Taco Meat recipe is a great protein option for tacos, burrito bowls, taco salads, and more!
I can’t believe we didn’t have a quick and easy recipe for taco meat on CIK until today! This recipe is our quick and dirty go-to for everything from tacos, to burrito bowls, to taco salads. With just 4 ingredients this is a recipe that I bet you already have all of the ingredients on hand for.
Sometimes I find myself starring into the refrigerator at 5 o’clock wondering what to make for dinner. A lot of those times I end up making tacos. I mean, obvious choice, right?
I usually have all of these ingredients plus cheese on hand so I whip up some Keto Cheese Taco Shells and this taco meat and call it a day. A very good day.
Ingredients and instructions
1. Brown some ground beef and season with taco seasoning. Add a few tablespoons of water to it as well.
2. Add some circles of cheese to your muffin top pan, silicone pan or parchment lined pan and bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and add the taco meat and avocado and a mixture of cilantro, fresh squeezed lime juice and chopped onions to half of each circle.
4. Fold the circles in half. *You might need to press down firmly depending on how full you filled them.
5. Bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Let them cool for a minute and then transfer them to a paper towel to drain.