- 1 pre-made pie crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup vegetables of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Unroll the pie crust. Use a 3 inch circle cookie cutter to cut out 6 mini pie doughs.
Add the cream of chicken soup and milk to a medium saucepan. Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir together, then add the chicken and vegetables.
Fill six (4 ounce) ramekins with the pot pie mixture, then top each one with a pie crust. Use a fork to press the edges of the dough onto the ramekin.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
Yield: 6 servings (4 points per serving for blue and purple, 6 points per serving for green.)