These Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls make for a simple snack, lunch, dinner, or game-day appetizer! These Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls are easy to make using just a few simple ingredients-reduced crescent rolls filled with gooey reduced-fat mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni!! These are guaranteed to be devoured!
- 1 tube reduced-fat crescent roll dough
- 4 reduced-fat mozzarella sticks, halved
- 15 turkey pepperoni
- 1 Tbsp light butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley or 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic or ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles and place a halved mozzarella stick on the wider end of the triangle.
- Top each triangle with three turkey pepperonis and roll it up. Pinch the sides to seal. Be sure to seal every opening so the pepperoni or cheese are completely covered by dough -otherwise you’ll end up with gooey cheesy oozing out of the rolls.
- Transfer crescents to the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine melted light butter, parsley, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Brush the tops of the crescents with melted butter mixture then sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake until the crescents are golden and the cheese has melted, about 12-14 minutes or in the air fryer for 6-7 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Serve warm with my zero-point marinara sauce.
- Store leftover Pizza Crescent Rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in an oven or air fryer for about 3 minutes at 375 degrees.
Makes 8 pizza crescent rolls
5 Points™ per pizza roll
Smart/points: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 5 Smartl/Points™ per pizza roll*
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 148TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 8mgSODIUM: 345mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 8g