W-W Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is the perfect dish for patriotic holidays like Memorial Day and 4th of July.
Course: Salad, Side Dish
Calories: 221 kcal
- 8 ounce fat free cream cheese–softened
- 1 ounce package sugar-free cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free French vanilla creamer
- 1 pound strawberries–cut into small chunks or slices
- 2 6 ounce containers blueberries
- 4 large bananas
- Juice of one lemon
- Get a medium bowl and add the softened cream cheese. Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer (my favorite, LOL) and whip the cream cheese until it is silky smooth. 🙂 No worries if it starts to bind up in the beaters….just keep mixing and it will loosen up eventually.
- Once the cream cheese is smooth then add the dry pudding mix and beat it until these are well combined.
- Now it is time to add in the creamer. Turn the mixer to low and add the creamer SLOWLY. I like to do about a tablespoon at a time and mix it well…till the mixture is smooth before adding another tablespoon. It is a pain to do it so slowly, but it will result in a smoother, prettier mixture! Keep at it until you have added all of the creamer and the mixture is whipped smooth.
- Stick this mixture into the refrigerator for now.
- Now grab your fruit and peel and slice the bananas into a bowl. Pour the lemon juice over the bananas and stir them around so they are nicely coated. Pour any extra lemon juice out of the bowl.
- Slice the strawberries or cut them into small chunks…your preference.
- Add the strawberries and blueberries and stir the fruit around.
- Grab the cheesecake mixture and fold it gently into the fruit.
- Keep this delicious salad refrigerated until ready to serve.
This made about 8 cups for me. Be sure to figure the recipe based on how much you get because fruit does vary in size a lot. If you do 1 cup servings then it is 4 points per serving on all 3 myW-W Plans–green, blue and purple. You could also do 1/2 cup servings for 2 points.
On the current W-W Program (2023), it is 5 points per serving. The serving size is one cup.
Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 221Calories from Fat 72
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 8g12%
- Saturated Fat 5g31%
- Cholesterol 27mg9%
- Sodium 629mg27%
- Potassium 429mg12%
- Carbohydrates 35g12%
- Fiber 3g13%
- Sugar 15g17%
- Protein 4g8%
- Vitamin A 323IU6%
- Vitamin C 41mg50%
- Calcium 87mg9%
- Iron 1mg6%