This Weight W Cinnamon French Toast Bubble-Up can definitely keep you on track. Simple to make, This dish can be whipped up in just a few minutes and popped into the oven. Serves 12 and on W- W it’s only 4 points per serving. Yummy!!
Servings: Makes 12 servings
4 Points per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WEIGHT WATCHERS CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST BUBBLE UP?
1. First thing, preheat the oven to 350F then spray a 9×13 dish with some cooking spray.
2. Cut all 20 biscuits into 6 small pieces to give you 120 pieces of dough.
3. In a bag large, Mix your 1 Tbsp of sugar and heaping tsp of cinnamon then add the dough pieces too and shake, making sure to cover all of the pieces. Be sure to separate the pieces before shaking the cinnamon sugar onto them.
4. Then place the dough pieces evenly.
5. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, and stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
6. Pour egg mixture over your dough pieces and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
7. Take it out of the oven and mix your icing sugar, milk and vanilla together and pour over the French toast bake while it is still warm.
8. Finally, Cut into 12 equal servings.