Have you heard of the viral Big Mac Tacos? These are a healthier way to enjoy them.
Saute pan or griddle
- 3 1/2 ounces 96/4 Ground beef Split into two portions
- Dak’s Spices steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 Mission Net Zero Carbs Original tortillas
- 2 Slices Borden fat free American cheese slices
- 1 Cup Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1/3 Cup Onion Chopped fine
- Pickles slices
- 1/4 Cup Chef Allie’s Special Sauce Recipe linked into HERE
- 1 Sprinkle Sesame seeds optional
First prepare the special sauce and set in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Portion out the beef into the two even portions
Season with salt, pepper and Dak’s Steakhouse seasoning or seasoning of choice
Take each portion and press into the tortilla until covered all around the tortilla
Flip the tortilla (beef side) down into a medium-heated saute pan or griddle
Grab another pan or a press and place on top of the tortillas to help cook all the way through and to make sure it adheres to the tortillas.
Once cooked, flip over to brown the opposite side of the tortilla.
Add the cheese and let it melt.
Remove the tortillas and garnish with your fix-ins and the special sauce.
Serving size = Two tacos
6 W/W & 310 Calories