I love doing different recipes with the two-ingredient dough and this recipe is very good and very easy while I am doing these in the oven you can definitely do these in the air fryer too.
Servings: Makes 4 servings.
2 Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHEESY ITALIAN BREADSTICKS?
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. To create a dough base, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and yogurt.
3. It will be sticky.
4. Once in a ball form, kneed 15 flips of the dough ball.
5. Lay the dough on a flat surface that has been sprinkled with flour.
6. Work into a rectangle about 12″ x 9″.
7. Mix the oil and garlic and apply it to the entire surface of the dough.
8. Add the cheeses to cover the surface and sprinkle with the seasonings.
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are golden and the cheeses are melted.
10. Slice and serve.