Makes 12 servings. each serving is = 3 points
- 1 ⁄8crust s, 9 inch diameter pie crust 3 Points
- 8 fl oz plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 1 ⁄2 cup ssweetened coconut flakes 15 Points
- 1 ⁄2 cup slight cream 11 Points
- 8 oz Stevia In the Raw Sweetener Zero Calorie, Granulated 7 Points
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch 2 Points
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0 Points
- 2 egg yolks s 0 Points
- 4 tbsp Reddi Wip Dairy Whipped Topping Fat Free 0 points
- Bake pie crust according to directions on package and cool completely.
- Place almond milk and light cream in a double boiler. Add stevia and bring to a boil.
- Add 2 Tbsp. cold water to corn starch. Stir well.
- In a bowl beat egg yolks until they are light. Add the cornstarch mixture to the yolks. Mix well.
- Add the egg mixture to the milk mixture in the double boiler.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and coconut flakes. Stir. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Pour into prepared crust. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove cover. Add fat-free Reddi whipped cream.