A delicious low carb appetizer or snack that is low in points and calories but full of pizza flavor.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Course: American, Appetizer
Keyword: Weight Watchers
- 2 item zucchini medium to large
- 1 cup tomato sauce no salt added (you may not use it all)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup banana peppers, sliced drained well
- 4 ounces turkey salami or turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix tomato sauce with seasonings.
- Slice zucchini into thick rounds.
- Spoon a dollop of tomato sauce onto the center of each zucchini slice.
- Top with salami and banana peppers.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, getting an even mixture of both regular and fat free cheese on each.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in oven or air fryer, until zucchini is soft and cheese is melted.
Divide into 6 servings. Each serving is 4-5 zucchini rounds depending on how large your zucchini is.
This recipe is 2 points per serving on W-W program 2023.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 695mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 336IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 1mg