- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (0.6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon splenda powdered sugar (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the fat-free milk and sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and continue whisking until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Fold in the fat-free Greek yogurt and continue whisking until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add powdered sugar and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled and firm.
- Once chilled, your homemade cool whip is ready to be used as a topping for desserts or enjoyed on its own.
Note: This homemade cool whip recipe is relatively low in calories and fat, making it suitable for the Weight Watchers diet. However, it’s always best to double-check the specific Weight Watchers plan you are following to ensure it aligns with your individual dietary needs and goals
W/W POINT FOR ONE SERVING (1/4 CUP) 0 POINT – 1/2 Cup is 1 POINT
Here is the nutritional information for one serving (1/4 cup) of this homemade cool whip recipe:
Total Fat: 0.2g
Saturated Fat: 0g