- ▢2 cups keto chocolate chips See post for alternatives
- ▢1 cup peanut butter can sub for any nut or seed butter
- Line a square pan or loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your chocolate chips and peanut butter and heat until melted. Whisk well to ensure the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour your fudge batter in the lined pan and place in the fridge or freezer until firm. Using a slightly wet knife, slice into pieces.
TO FREEZE: Place the fudge in a shallow container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months
Serving: 1pieceCalories: 135kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 4gFat: 12gFiber: 3gVitamin A: 150IUVitamin C: 2.5mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 0.5mgNET CARBS: 2g