This Mini Crustless Broccoli Quiche recipe is a healthier version of classic quiche without the crust! These mini crustless broccoli quiche are filling, and delicious! They make for a low carb, gluten-free, high protein breakfast, brunch, or meal prep on-the-go breakfast!
- 3 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup fat free-small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop the florets into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Add the broccoli florets to a bowl with a tablespoon of water. Cover the bowl with a clean paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the broccoli is steamed and a bit tender. Drain any excessive liquid.
- It will reduce to 1 cup steamed broccoli, evenly divide the cooked broccoli between each muffin cup.
- Crack the eggs in a medium mixing bowl- and whisk well to combine. Add the unsweetened almond milk, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Generously spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using 1/3 cup measuring cup; evenly divide the egg mixture between each muffin cup.
- Bake the crustless mini quiche for 18-20 minutes, or until the until the center of the quiches is a firm and the edges have loosened.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool for at least 5 minutes before running a knife around each one to easily lift them from the pan. Serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for 2-3 months. Thaw overnight when ready to eat. Reheat in the microwave or air fryer.
Makes 12 mini quiche
0 WW points for 1 mini quiche or 3 mini quiche for 1 WW point
Smartpoints: GREEN: 1 smartpoint per mini quiche BLUE/PURPLE:0 WW points for 1 mini quiche or 3 mini quiche for 1 WW point
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or air fryer.