Not only is this just 2 weight wat/chers points per serving but it is scrumptious -the entire recipe makes 12 servings!
- 100 grams Pretzel sticks
- 1/3 Cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter The Light One melted
- 2 TBSP Monk fruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 Cups Nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 TBSP Fat-free Cool Whip
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Package Simply Delish sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 Package Simply Delish sugar-free raspberry jel mix
- 1/3 Cup Cold water
- 1 1/3 Cup Boiling water
- 12 Ounces Fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Place the pretzels into a Ziploc bag and break them into small pieces.
- In a bowl combine the pretzels, melted butter and monk fruit sweetener. Mix until combine.
- Place the pretzel mixture into a greased oven-safe dish (I used a 9×7 one) and press with your fingers firmly to molt the crust.
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool.
- While the pretzel crust is in the oven, In a bowl put the nonfat Greek yogurt, vanilla, cool whip and sugar-free pudding mix. Mix until combine.
- Put the yogurt mixture over the pretzel crust and smooth out.
- In a separate bowl add the jello, cold water to dissolve then add the boiling water. Mix until combined.
- Add the fresh raspberries then mash up.
- Pour jello mix over the yogurt mixture and place the entire dish into the fridge for a few hours to solidify.