I love cream cheese frosting; but, not the fat and calories. Here’s my recipe for low-calorie, low-fat frosting.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-8oz package fat-free cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) light margarine
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
Beat cream cheese, margarine, sour cream in large bowl until smooth. Mix in vanilla and cornstarch. Gradually beat in powder sugar. Makes 16 servings.
NUTRITION INFO: (per serving) 59 Calories, 1 gm fat, 9 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 10,6 mg sodium