This 7-ingredient Artichoke Pie is so simple to make with frozen pie crust, canned artichoke hearts, eggs, sauteed onions and cheese.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust ((regular size, not deep))
- 15 oz can artichoke hearts ((in water) drained and quartered)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. When hot add the oil and onions and sauté until golden and almost crispy, about 10 to 12 minutes, stirring. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the Parmesan and parsley.
Place the artichokes and the onions on the pie crust, pour the eggs over and top with mozzarella.
Bake until the eggs are set, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Serving: 1/8th slice, Calories: 229kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 12.5g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 107.5mg, Sodium: 401mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1g
– WW Points: 7