When eating cheesecake can be healthy and packed with protein.
1 Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker
ICE CREAM BASE
- 1 11.5 oz. Fairlife vanilla protein shake or protein shake of choice.
- 1 TBSP SImply Delish sugar free vanilla pudding mix Code CHEFALLIE,
- 1 Dash Vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch salt
- 14 grams Jell-O sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1-2 TBSP Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 7.5g Bag Freeze dried strawberries
In a small bowl take the sugar free cheesecake pudding mix and the unsweetened almond milk and slowly add until a thick consistency. set aside.
Add the ice cream base ingredients to the Ninja CREAMi pint container
Mix until combine
Place into the freezer for a 12-24 hours
Once ready to make, place the frozen pint into the Ninja CREAMi bowl
Press the “lite ice cream” button 2-3 times
Take the cheesecake mix and freeze-dried strawberries and place into the center of the pint
Press the “mix-in” button and mix up
5 W-W points
31 grams of protein