This Weight Protein Waffle is only 2 Points and packed with over 20 grams of protein! This Waffle is perfect for any morning breakfast or weekend brunch!
Servings: Makes 1 waffle
2 Points® per waffle
HOW DO I MAKE MY WAFFLE?
1. Combine eggs, protein powder, baking powder, and water in a bowl.
2. Mix with a wire whisk or fork.
3. The batter should be on the thinner side. But not too thin. (Too much water will make the batter overflow.)
4. Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray then add the batter to the waffle iron.
5. Remove from the waffle iron.
6. To decorate, top your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, Alyssa’s Gluten-Free Oats Chunks (1 point for one cookie or 3 points for a cookie, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder or pb2 ( 1 Point), 1 Tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce ( 1 Point) or 1 Tbsp melted whip Jif peanut butter (2 Points) and or fat-free Reddi Whip.
In this recipe, I used Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder as the base of this recipe.
For this recipe, I used the Hamilton Beach, Waffle Maker. It makes the waffle nice and crispy on the outside and soft in the middle, just like a waffle should be. I got it on Amazon.
Click HERE to check it out.