I have the most DELICIOUS recipe for you all today. The weather seems to have taken a turn to dreadful winter frigid but this recipe will warm you from the inside. Comfort food is what everyone wants to eat this time of the year but I will let you in on a little secret….This recipe is HEALTHY! I have been doing weight watchers for about 2 months now and I was getting tired of the same old recipes. I was looking for some new stuff when I came across this little gem.
8 SERVINGS AT 6 POINTS PLUS EACH
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 10 ounce can Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Shredded, 2% Mexican Cheese (I used WW Brand)
- 1 cup Shredded, Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain, add taco seasoning and let simmer.
- Mix Bisquick, water and refried beans in a small bowl. Place been mixture into a greased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle taco meat on top, then add both cheeses. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
I forgot to take a picture before cutting..oops! I was so excited to try it! If you are working on portion control cut pan into 8 equal parts. Each serving is 5 points
Top with Fat-Free Sour Cream (optional). If you are doing Weight Watchers don’t forget to add the points for the sour cream! This is one of my new favorite recipes and I have given it to everyone I know! Give it a try and let me know what you think!