- light whipped topping
- 3 cup(s), thawed, divided
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup(s)
- Yoplait Whips! Chocolate yogurt mousse
- 12 oz, or similar product
- reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 crust(s)
- In a large bowl, combine 2½ cups whipped topping, cocoa powder, and yogurt, stirring until well combined. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Cover and chill until set, about 3 hours.
- Cut pie into 8 wedges. Top each serving with 1 tbsp whipped topping.
- Serving size: 1 wedge
If you prefer smaller slices, cut the pie into 12 pieces for 6 SmartPoint values per slice.