These Easy Air Fry Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are tender, juicy and have amazing flavor! These make for an easy dinner recipe that the entire family will love! These Easy Air Fry Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are naturally gluten-free, low carb, and protein-packed!
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless pork chops, about 1″-thick
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Pat pork chops dry with paper towels, then spray both sides of the pork chops with cooking spray.
- Combine Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a small shallow bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Coat both sides of pork chops with Parmesan mixture, pressing down so pork chops are fully covered.
- Spray the air-fryer basket with non stick cooking spray, arrange pork chops in a single layer. Spray the tops of the pork chops with cooking spray.
- Cook at 375° degrees, flip the pork chops halfway through, and cook until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork chop registers at 145° degrees, for about 10 minutes.
- Let pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with potatoes, rice or steam vegetables for a complete meal.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Makes 4 pork chops
5 W.W Points® per serving
Smartpoints: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 5 WW SmartPoints® per serving
Can these be made without an air fryer?
Sure! These can also be cooked in a nonstick skillet/oven. Spray a 12 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until golden brown, then place pork chops in a baking dish and bake for 13 to 18 minutes in oven until pork is no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 145° degrees.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 247TOTAL FAT: 11gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 384mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 32g