These Lightened Up Ham and Cheese sliders are packed with ham and cheese and then smothered in a mouth-watering buttery, mustard, and poppy seed sauce. These sliders are a game-changer!! Perfect for a game day appetizer, potluck, lunch, dinner, or a midday snack!
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls-I use Sam’s choice Hawaiian sweet rolls from Walmart or Sam’s club
- 7 oz. thinly sliced deli ham-I use Hillshire Farm® Ultra Thin Sliced Deli Lunch Meat, Black Forest Ham
- 8 thinly sliced provolone or Swiss cheese- I use Sargento ultra thin cheese slices
- 3 Tbsp light butter- I use I can’t believe it’s not butter or light Land o’ Lakes made with canola oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Using a large knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a section of tops and a section of bottoms; you don’t want to pull the rolls apart or slice them individually because you want to keep them connected.
- Place the bottom section of the rolls on the baking dish.
- Layer 4 slices the cheese on the bottom section of the rolls. Place the ham on top the of the cheese slices. Layer another 4 slices of cheese over the top of the ham. Add the top part of the rolls on top of the cheese layer.
- In a small bowl mix together melted light butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and poppy seeds.
- Using a basting brush butter mixture over the top of the rolls.
- Cover the rolls with foil. Bake for 20 minutes and then remove the foil and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, use a knife to cut them into individual sliders, and serve warm.
Makes 12 sliders
4 Points® per slider
- These sliders can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. These can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Store leftover sliders in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Smartpoints: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 4 smart/points per sliders
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 135TOTAL FAT: 5gSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 26mgSODIUM: 220mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 7g