These Easy Low Point Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are simple to make-with only 7 ingredients! Loaded with shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, non fat plain Greek yogurt, light cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and sprinkled with shredded cheese then filled into a crunchy wonton cup! These make for the perfect bite size snack or appetizer!
- 1/4 cup or 4 Tbsp reduced fat or whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dry ranch dressing mix – I use Hidden valley ranch dry dressing mix
- 1/4 cup Frank’s original buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken- or you can use rotisserie or canned Kirkland chicken breast, drained.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat or fat free shredded cheddar cheese- I use Trader Joe’s lite three cheese blend
- 12 wonton wrappers-I like to use Twin Dragon Won Ton Wrappers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup.
- Spray wrappers with cooking spray and bake for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine reduced fat cream cheese, non fat plain Greek yogurt, ranch mix, buffalo wing sauce, and cooked chicken.
- Mix ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Add just over a tablespoon of chicken mixture to each wonton.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from oven. Sprinkle the tops with reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- Put back into the oven and cook another 5-8 minutes or until nice and bubbly and the wontons are golden brown.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings such as: blue cheese crumbles, green onions, sliced, bacon crumbles- I like to use Hormel precooked real bacon bits- 1 smartpoint for 1 Tablespoon.
Makes 12 wonton cups
2 Points® per wonton cup
- Point values do not include optional garnishes.
- Store leftover wontons in a airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat wonton cups in muffin tin at 350° oven until crisp and heated through or in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
Smartpoints: GREEN: 2 smart/points for one wonton cup or 2 wonton cups for 3 smart points BLUE/PURPLE: 1 smart/point for one wonton cup or 2 wonton cups for 3 smartp/oints
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 45TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 7mgSODIUM: 195mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 2g