This low-carb Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche is light and delicious, perfect for breakfast or brunch (or even a light dinner)! Made with a leftover ham or ham steak, broccoli, and Swiss Cheese.
- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups diced ham steak or leftover ham (9 oz)
- 1 cup chopped steamed broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup fresh grated Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half & half cream
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat the to 350F degrees. Spray a pie dish with oil.
- Evenly spread the broccoli in the dish and top it evenly with the ham.
- Make the custard mixture by whisking the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg.
- Pour the custard into the dish and top with Swiss Cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set.
- Cut the quiche into 6 pieces and serve.
Serving: 1wedge, Calories: 215kcal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 20g, Fat: 12.5g, Saturated Fat: 6.5g, Cholesterol: 193mg, Sodium: 620mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2.5g
W-W Points Plus: 6