A low-point Healthy Caramel Cheesecake made with Greek yogurt makes for a guilt-free sweet dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 Point™ per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARAMEL CHEESECAKE?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the mixing bowl add eggs, and sugar substitute and extract & mix well using a wire whisk.
3. Now pour into a lightly greased with non-stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. For about 15-20 min let it cool before covering it with plastic wrap
6. Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
WHAT DID I USE TO BAKE MY CARAMEL CHEESECAKE?
I use THIS 9-INCH SPRINGFORM PAN.