Here is a keto Philly cheesesteak sliders recipe with nutrition facts per serving:
- 1 lb. thin sliced sirloin steak
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slider buns (keto friendly, if desired)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced sirloin steak and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add the sliced onions and bell peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Return the cooked steak to the pan and mix in with the onions and peppers.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the top of the steak and vegetables in the pan.
- Cover the pan and cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the Philly cheesesteak mixture on slider buns.
Nutrition Facts (per serving, assuming 4 servings):
- Calories: 759
- Fat: 65 g
- Saturated Fat: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 246 mg
- Sodium: 817 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Protein: 47 g
Please note that the nutrition information may vary slightly depending on the specific ingredients and brands used.[ez-toc]