This Weight W Snickers Caramel Apple Salad is only 4 points simple to make and packed with protein, This recipe is perfect for breakfast, a potluck, or even as a dessert.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
4 Points™ per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
HOW DO I MAKE MY SNICKERS CARAMEL APPLE SALAD?
1. Combine the pudding mix, and Caramel Premier Protein Shake in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add non-fat plain yogurt. Mix until smooth.
3. Then drain the juice from a can of crushed pineapple.
4. Filter the juice from a can of crushed pineapple so that the pineapple remains at zero points.
5. Gradually fold in the chopped apples.
6. Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
7. Top with chopped snickers before serving.
8. You can drizzle 1 tsp sugar-free caramel sauce over the top of each serving and top with fat-free Reddi Whip if desired.