Do you love the flavors of Mexican food? Even though I was trying to lose weight, I didn’t want to give it up. Finding a Weight recipe takes a little creativity and effort, but it is possible to make recipes healthier and more point-friendly! For that, I made this Weight W Chicken Enchilada Bake and didn’t even miss those extra calories.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
4 Points per serving
Weight W Chicken Enchilada Bake is #1
This is my number one recipe on my blog, I get so many positive comments and emails about this recipe! I think you’ll LOVE this recipe as much as I do!
How I Made Weight Chicken Enchilada Bake Recipe?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour 1/3 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread around.
4. Arrange 4.5 tortillas across the bottom of the pan to cover it as best as possible.
5. In a bowl mix the refried beans and the taco seasoning together.
6. Spread this mixture in an even layer on top of the corn tortillas.
7. Using the same bowl add the cooked chicken, black beans, tomatoes/chilies, and remaining enchilada sauce. Stir these ingredients together.
8. Spoon half of this mixture on top of the refried bean layer.
9. Place the remaining 4.5 corn tortillas on top of the layers.
10. Put the remaining chicken mixture on top of the corn tortillas and spread evenly.
11. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
12. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Low in W-W Points per Serving
For Weight , you can cut this Weight W Chicken Enchilada Bake role into 8 equal pieces and each serving is 4 Points* per serving. This is a very filling meal.