These Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs are the perfect snack for anyone following a low-carb, high-fat diet. With a creamy, cheesecake-like filling and a buttery almond crust, they’re a delicious way to boost your fat intake and keep you feeling full.
“Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipe”
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the almond flour, melted butter, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the almond mixture evenly between 12 silicone muffin cups and press down firmly to form a crust. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, erythritol, vanilla extract, and heavy cream until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the muffin cups, spreading it on top of the almond crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake fat bombs for at least 1 hour, or until they’re firm enough to remove from the muffin cups.
- Store the fat bombs in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Nutrition Information (per serving – makes 12 servings):
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Net Carbs: 1g
Note: Nutrition information may vary depending on the brands of ingredients used.