Keto Tortillas chips, These Keto Tortilla Chips are the ultimate low carb replacement for everything from a crunchy afternoon snack to dipping on game day. Made with only six simple ingredients and cooked in just few minutes, there’s no better way to satisfy your snack food cravings on a keto diet! enjoy
Ingredients for Keto Tortillas chips .
- 170 g pre-shredded/grated mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander/cilantro powder
- pinch chilli powder
- • Mix the shredded cheese and almond flour in a microwaveable bowl.
- • Add the cream cheese.
- • Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- • Stir well to mix, then microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- • Remove and stir again.
- • Add the egg, salt, and spices. Mix.
- • Place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll into a very thin large rectangle.
- • Remove the top layer of parchment paper.
- • Slide the parchment paper with the dough on to a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until browned on the top. Watch closely and flip when browning occurs, oven temperatures can vary wildly.
- • Flip the dough over and brown the other side.
- • Once cooked, remove from the oven and cut into tortilla chip triangle shapes with a pizza slicer.
- • Bake again at 425 degrees for 3 – 5 minutes until crispy and crunchy.
- • enjoy
NUTRITION: Amount Per Serving
- CALORIES : 188kcal
- FAT : 16g
- CARBOHYDRATES : 4g
- PROTEINS :12g