Have you been looking for a new no-bake Christmas dessert or appetizer? Well, here you go! This Lightened Up Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is full of holiday flavors like gingerbread, sweet molasses, cinnamon, and nutmeg! It’s super creamy and is the perfect to dip with apples or graham crackers!
- 1 (8 oz.) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar sweetener – I use Lakanto Monkfruit Golden or Brown Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tbsp sugar free caramel sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz. sugar free cool whip
- Banana slices, apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers, cupcake goldfish crackers, mini Nilla wafers, or gingerbread cookies for serving
- Combine the softened light cream cheese and brown sweetener in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the molasses, sugar free caramel sauce, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk or beat until completely smooth, for about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in cool whip and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon and sprinkles, if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers, mini Nilla wafers, apples slices, banana slices, pretzels, or gingerbread cookies, for additional points.
Makes 20 ( 2 Tbsp) servings
2 Points® per serving
Smart/points: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 2 smart/points per serving
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 57TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 2gCHOLESTEROL: 6mgSODIUM: 55mgCARBOHYDRATES: 9gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 1g