These Lightened Up Pecan Pie Bites are a healthier alternative to traditional pecan pies and contain less fat, sugar, and calories without sacrificing the flavor! They are everything you love in pecan pie but in mini form! Perfect to make for your next holiday party!
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- 1 Tbsp light butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp zero point brown sweetener-I like to use Lakanto Brown or Golden Sweetener
- 1 large egg or 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 Tbsp honey- I like to use Choczero no sugar added honey. Save 10% on your order with promo code: pounddropper.
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the melted butter and brown sweetener together until combined.
- Add the toasted chopped pecans, honey, vanilla, egg, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Place the phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- Fill each phyllo cup with a teaspoon of pecan mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until the phyllo shells start to brown slightly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with fat free Reddi whip, if desired. Enjoy!
Makes 15 mini pecan pie bites
2 Points® per pecan bite
Smart/points: GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 2 Smartl/Points™ per pecan bite
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or you can freeze these for up to three months. When ready to eat, thaw them overnight in the fridge. Bake at 350 for about 5-7 minutes or until they are warm and golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62TOTAL FAT: 5gSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 12mgSODIUM: 61mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 2g