Spicy Crunchy Tuna Tartare is my favorite restaurant appetizer that’s so easy to make yourself and will impress your guests! Made with tuna, avocado, and some panko for crunch.
- 8 oz sushi-grade ahi tuna (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp pure sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce (or gluten-free tamari)
- 1 tsp sriracha (or more to taste)
- 2 tbsp chives (minced)
- 2 tbsp panko crumbs (plain or gluten-free)
- 1 ripe (firm has avocado, diced)
- 1 tsp black and white sesame seeds
Combine sesame oil, rice wine, lime juice, soy sauce, and sriracha in a medium bowl.
Pour over tuna and mix.
Add chives and gently combine tuna with diced avocado, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add panko crumbs just before serving and top with sesame seeds.
Serving: 1/4, Calories: 197.6kcal, Carbohydrates: 7.9g, Protein: 18.6g, Fat: 10.3g, Fiber: 3.1g
– W–W Points: 3