- 1 cup SELF-RISING FLOUR
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- eggwash optional
- 2 slices VELVEETA CHEESE
- 8 slices of fat-free sliced turkey breast zero points if possible
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the self-rising flour and the greek yogurt into the mixer bowl.
- Mix until well combined using a DOUGH HOOK.
- On a surface that has been dusted with a little flour…divide the dough into four equal sections.
- Flatten each portion of dough into an oval or square shape.
- Add 1/2 a slice of Velveeta cheese folded in half.
- Add 2 slices of shredded turkey breast that is zero points.
- Next just fold the dough over and make a pocket. Use a fork to close the sides together nicely.
- Brush the pockets with an egg wash if desired.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
4 Points* per each one
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 176TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 2gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 18mgSODIUM: 696mgCARBOHYDRATES: 32gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 11g