Shrimp Fajita Ingredients:
- 1 lb large cooked or raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 green pepper, deseeded, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded, sliced
- 1 red-yellow pepper, deseeded, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced, optional
Fajita Seasoning Ingredients:
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine all seasonings In a small mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Rinse the cooked shrimp and pull the tails off each shrimp.
- In a large zip lock bag place shrimp inside.
- In a large zip-lock bag pour fajita seasonings over the shrimp.
- Seal the bag and shake all ingredients together until the shrimp is well-coated.
- Deseed and slice the peppers and onions.
- Make sure to line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Then spray the aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Onto the prepared baking sheet place the sliced onion and bell peppers.
- In a preheated oven, cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and add the shrimp directly to the sheet pan with the vegetables.
- Spread the shrimp evenly over all the vegetables.
- If using cooked shrimp, place the baking sheet back in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.
- Increase the cooking time to 15-20 minutes If using raw shrimp.
- Remove from oven.
- Stir gently to allow the seasoning to combine with vegetables and shrimp.
- You can drizzle lime juice over the top if desired.
- you can serve it on top of a low-point tortilla, over rice, or as is.
Servings: Makes 4 ( 1 and 1/4 cup) servings
0 Points® per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 144TOTAL FAT: 0gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 252mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 3gPROTEIN: 20g