If you’re following a low-carb or keto diet, finding satisfying desserts can be a challenge. However, with this delicious low-carb brownie recipe, you can indulge in a sweet treat without sabotaging your diet. And the best part? These brownies are egg-free, making them a great option for those with egg allergies or for those who simply don’t have eggs on hand.
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Low Carb Brownie Recipe (No eggs!):
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated low-carb sweetener (such as erythritol or monk fruit)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped sugar-free chocolate (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the applesauce, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- If using, fold in the chopped sugar-free chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting and serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: 165
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 99mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Total Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 2g
Note: Nutrition information may vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.