If you are looking for a delicious and easy-to-make low-carb snack, these peanut butter balls are perfect for you! These balls are a great option for those who are following a low-carb diet or trying to avoid high-carb snacks. They are made with only a few simple ingredients and take just a few minutes to make.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (or other low-carb sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut flour, erythritol, and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- If desired, melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Dip the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store the peanut butter balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 3g